Documentation necessary for data analysis and interpretation is made available through the WISPR website. These include:
- Instrument description. Descriptions of the instrument can be found on the main WISPR design page. Additional details can be found in the various papers listed in the WISPR Bibliography.
- Calibration and validation methodology. Work is ongoing regarding the calibration of the WISPR instruments, with publications under peer review at this time.
- Validation through cross-calibration with other instruments or other assets. This is an ongoing process that will evolve as the mission evolves and more observations are recorded.
- Dataset description including FITS header definition. The WISPR data and data descriptions are fully available on the WISPR Data pages.
- Meta-data products. The WISPR data and data descriptions are fully available on the WISPR Data pages.
- List of special events such as CMEs, comets, etc. We provide a list of events, including CMEs, comets, and operational events, on the Encounter Summary pages of this site.
WISPR Pub Number 1